13.1.11

this is bullshit.

UGH. This is such a haze.


Some super bored astronomers have restored the original Babylonian zodiac by recalculating the dates associated with each sign to accommodate shifts in the Earth's axis. HUH? Exactly.

Here is the new zodiac, which is total shit for brains:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year ( ALSO STUPID - that sounds like the coolest sign yet!)
A shot at an explanation from the Minnesota Planetarium Society, who is responsible for this mess:
"When [astrologers] say that the sun is in Pisces, it's really not in Pisces," said Parke Kunkle, a board member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society.

SO. This means I have lived my entire life as an Aries, which, if you know me i AM AN ARIES, and now I am supposed to be Pisces!?!?! I mean, i LOVE me some Pisces but I refuse to be one. I am sorry.

My world is crumbling around me.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I heard about this on CNN. I knew you would would be so pissed about this bullshit news. Even though I am still the same sign, a pisces, I do not believe a word of it!

    ReplyDelete