27.10.10

best. name. EVER.

Enrolled in the University of Wisconsin Whitewater (no, i mean what even is that??). Ready to meet your new faculty advisor? Great! Meet Marijuana Pepsi Sawyer. REAL. NAME. OMFGEEEEEE.



Here's a few kind words from my girl, pot soda:

Hi and welcome to U.W. Whitewater! My name is Marijuana Pepsi Sawyer and I am thrilled to be working among the outstanding individuals in the advising center. I hold a B.S.E. in Elementary Education from U.W. Whitewater and a M.S.E. in Higher Education Administration from Georgia Southern University. I enjoy cooking, fishing, shooting, motorcycling, traveling, golf, and spending time with family, friends, and loved ones.
 
I. love. this. woman.

1 comment:

  1. MARIJUANA! GET TO YOUR ROOM! will you email her? please? what's the worst that can happen? see if you can get the story behind Marijuana Pepsi (not that there's anything weird about that).

    ReplyDelete